Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Behaviours are Data Types which are applied to individual units. They manipulate aspects like damage and movement.
- You can add Behaviours to units with triggers, using the "Add Behaviour" action.
- Behaviours are stackable.
- Behaviours target individual units, while Upgrades target all units of a special type. Upgrades are permanent while a Behaviour has a timer.
- Behaviours are visible in game as tiny icons to the left of the unit icon. This is an optional feature of a Behaviour.
Adding a Behaviour with triggers
You need to have a unit to apply a behaviour to, either as a variable or a unit on the map. Use the action "Add Behaviour" with the following parameters:
- Count: the number of times you would like to stack the behaviour. A unit can have at most 64 Behaviours in total. Also, most Behaviours have a default limit of stacking set to 1. You can edit this number to your liking.
- Behaviour: the behaviour you whish to apply.
- Caster: the caster unit. You can set this to the target unit. The reason of having this parameter is that some behaviours might kill the target, which makes it important to know who was the caster.
- Unit: the target unit. It can be the same as the caster unit.
Active and passive cloak
Ghost's cloak applies a behavior using an ability which the player must activate, while the Mothership's cloak is passive.