Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Data/Tactical AI Data
Tactical AI Data
Basic AI for all units. Something like, place a bomb then auto retreat. Auto EMP if some special unit comes, with shield or energy. Note that either Campaign AI or Melee AI must be initialized for the player in the Triggers in order for these to work. Also, if you use an Issue Order action on a unit from a trigger, it will be marked as Script Controlled and these will not work.
- The Ability, the unit should use
- Most ablity have sub ability, this is the index of it.
- For example: the ability scv-build can build more then 1 kind of building.
- All Tactical Ai Data have the same marker, i don't know what it means
- If enabled, unit will auto retreat after the ability is used.
- If the ability need a target. U can use this to choose a target. Auto emp should always casted on caster or units with shields. See Target Finds
- Validate conditions, like unborrow only if unit is borrowed
- list of CTacticalOrder, which will be combined