- 1 Water
- 2 Fields Description
- 3 Related
The Water tab will show you a list of Water Types you currently have available. Per Default you should see 18 types. Two of them are called CWater and Default. These two are excluded so 16 types. Depending on what tileset you are working with, the changes you make on the water types will only be seen on the water type connected to your tileset. So if you have "Haven" as your tileset then if you made changes to "Korhal" Water it wouldn't change anything on the water you use. You can use the water tab to change all the water type properties.
- Frame rate per second for the water's animation.
- Model for the water's beach shoreline
Caustics Tiling Frequency
- Model for the water's cliff shoreline
- When enabled, the water is lava
- Allows or disallows shadows to be cast on the top of the water
- Sound the water makes
- Frequence of the tiling of the water's texture