Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Units can kill other units using weapons, abilities or behaviours that cause negative life regeneration or use Modify Unit or Damage effects.
- There are two types of weapons.
- Legacy: the unit prefers to stand still while it is firing at a target unless given other orders.
- Strafe: the unit is constantly moving forward while firing. It has to turn to engage in additional rounds of attack.
- Weapons use effects to perform their actions while actors supply the visuals. Actors of the Action and Model types are the most commonly used.
Void Ray (channeling weapon)
For channeling weapons like the Void Ray a Create Persistent effect with the Channelling flag enabled is required.