Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- 1 Performance Testing
- 2 Shader Generation
- 3 Trigger Debugging
- Action. Starts Unit Stats performance logging.
- Action. Stops Unit Stats performance logging.
- Action. Used in the shader generation map
- Action. Waits until shaders are done compiling
- Action. Outputs a debug message to a file, and optionally displays it to the screen as well. Use "Set Debug Message File" to configure the name of the output file.
- Action. Sets the color of a debug message that is printed to the screen.
- Action. Sets the name of the output file for debug messages.
- Action. Sets a name for a debug message type.
- Action. Opens or closes the trigger debugging window. This window contains useful information for debugging triggers, but will slow down performance.