Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- 1 Format
- 1.1 Turn Leaderboard Minimize Button On/Off
- 1.2 Set Leaderboard Minimize Button Color
- 1.3 Minimize Leaderboard
- 1.4 Show/Hide Leaderboard Minimize Button
- 1.5 Set Leaderboard Group For Row
- 1.6 Set Leaderboard Columns
- 1.7 Set Leaderboard Column Width
- 1.8 Set Leaderboard Groups
- 1.9 Set Leaderboard Rows
- 1.10 Enable/Disable Leaderboard State
- 1.11 Set Leaderboard Sort Column
- 1.12 Set Leaderboard Item Alignment
- 1.13 Set Leaderboard Item Background Color
- 1.14 Set Leaderboard Item Font Size
- 1.15 Set Leaderboard Item Icon
- 1.16 Set Leaderboard Item Sort Order
- 1.17 Set Leaderboard Item Text
- 1.18 Set Leaderboard Item Text Color
- 2 Leaderboards
- 3 Player Columns
- 4 Progress Bars
- Action. Turns the minimize button on/off for player group.
- Action. Sets the minimize button color on a leaderboard.
- Action. Minimizes the leaderboard.
- Action. Hides the minimize button on a leaderboard for a player group.
- Action. Sets a row to be part of the specified group.
- Action. Sets the number of columns in a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the width of a leaderboard column.
- Action. Sets the number of groups in a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the number of rows in a leaderboard.
- Action. Enable/Disable a state for the specified leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the leaderboard sorting column and sorting order.
- Action. Sets the alignment of text in a location on a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the background color of text on a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the font size of text in a location on a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets an icon for a leaderboard item.
- Action. Sets the leaderboard item sort order to the order specified.
- Action. Sets the text of a leaderboard item.
- Action. Sets the item text color on a leaderboard to the specified color.
- Action. Creates a leaderboard with a specified amount of rows and columns. Use "Last Created Leaderboard" to get the leaderboard created by this action.
- Action. Destroys a leaderboard, removing it from the game.
- Function. Returns the last leaderboard created via a "Create Leaderboard" action.
- Action. Moves the leaderboard to the default position along the right edge of the screen.
- Action. Sets the name of a leaderboard.
- Action. Moves the leaderboard to the specified screen position. The X coordinate corresponds to the right side of the leaderboard.
- Action. Shows or hides all leaderboards for a player group.
- Action. Shows or hides a leaderboard for a player group.
- Action. Adds a new row to the specified leaderboard, and associates the specified player with that row. Use "Set Leaderboard Player Column" to set the column where player names will appear.
- Action. Removes a player from a leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the column that player names will appear in for the specified leaderboard. Use "Add Player To Leaderboard" to add players to the leaderboard.
- Action. Sets the color for a progress bar within a leaderboard item. If colors are set for multiple step values, the color will vary as the progress value increases, dividing each step equally across the full progress range.
- Action. Adjusts the range of values for a progress bar within a leaderboard item. The minimum value corresponds to an empty progress bar, and the maximum value corresponds to a full progress bar. The default range is 0 to 100.
- Action. Shows or hides the display of a progress bar within a leaderboard item. Use the "Set Leaderboard Item Progress Value" action to adjust the progress bar's displayed progress.
- Action. Sets the current value of a progress bar within a leaderboard item. Use the "Set Leaderboard Item Progress Range" action to set the item's range.