Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- 1 Advanced
- 1.1 Clear Portrait Animation
- 1.2 Destroy Portrait
- 1.3 Destroy All Portraits
- 1.4 Force Portrait Transition On/Off
- 1.5 Play Portrait Animation
- 1.6 Turn Portrait Background On/Off
- 1.7 Set Portrait Border Texture
- 1.8 Turn Portrait Border On/Off
- 1.9 Set Portrait Camera
- 1.10 Set Portrait Channel
- 1.11 Turn Portrait Fullscreen On/Off
- 1.12 Set Portrait Light
- 1.13 Set Portrait Model
- 1.14 Set Portrait Model And Play Animation
- 1.15 Set Portrait Mouse Target
- 1.16 Mute/Unmute Portrait
- 1.17 Turn Portrait Offscreen On/Off
- 1.18 Pause/Unpause Portrait
- 1.19 Set Portrait Position
- 1.20 Set Portrait Render Type
- 1.21 Set Portrait Size
- 1.22 Set Portrait Team Color
- 1.23 Set Portrait Tint Color
- 1.24 Set Portrait Transition Model
- 1.25 Turn Portrait Transition On/Off
- 1.26 Wait For Portrait To Load
- 2 Basic
- 3 Useful Portraits
- Action. Clears an animation on a portrait.
- Action. Destroys the specified portrait.
- Action. Destroys all portraits.
- Action. Forces the transition model of the portrait to on or off. Forcing it on will cause it to render until it is no longer forced on. If the instant parameter is set to false, the transition will play it's birth (on) or death (off) animation.
- Action. Tells a portrait to play an animation.
- Action. Turns a portrait's background on or off.
- Action. Sets the border texture for a portrait.
- Action. Turns a portrait's border on or off.
- Action. Sets the portrait camera using string values.
- Action. Sets the render-to-texture channel for the specified portrait, which determines where the portrait textures can appear in the game.
- Action. Turns a portrait's fullscreen on or off.
- Action. Sets the light for a portrait.
- Action. Sets the model for a portrait.
- Action. Sets the model for a portrait and plays an animation on it.
- Action. Sets whether the portrait is a valid mouse target or not. If the portrait is not a valid mouse target, mouse clicks will go through the portrait.
- Action. Mutes or unmutes the portrait.
- Action. Sets whether or not the specified portrait is rendered offscreen.
- Action. Pauses or unpauses the animation in the specified portrait.
- Action. Sets a portrait's position on the screen.
- Action. Sets the render type of the portrait to determine during which pass of the UI it should be rendered.
- Action. Sets the size of a portrait.
- Action. Set the team color of the specified portrait.
- Action. Set the tint color of the specified portrait.
- Action. Sets a portrait's transistion model.
- Action. Turns a portrait's transition to on or off.
- Action. Waits until the specified portrait is finished loading. This may be necessary before some operations may be applied to the portrait.
- Action. Creates a portrait on the screen.
- Function. Returns the last created portrait.
- Action. Shows or hides the specified portrait for the specified player group.
- Function. Returns true if the specified portrait is visible for the specified player.
- Function. Returns the cinematic portrait at the specified position.
- Function. Returns the fullscreen portrait.
- Function. Returns the game portrait.
- Function. Returns the planet panel portrait.