- 1 Combining
- 2 Comparisons
- 3 Formatting
- 4 Substrings
- Function. Combines two strings together.
- Function. Combines multiple strings together. Very useful when returning multiple string variables.
- Function. Combines two text strings together.
- Function. Combines multiple text entries together. Useful for combining text variables.
- Function. Returns true if the two strings are the same.
- Function. Returns the number of characters within a string.
- Function. Converts a string to upper case or lower case.
- Function. Look up the game string value for the specified string path.
- Function. Converts text to upper case or lower case.
- Function. Convert a time value, in seconds, to text using one of various formats
- Function. Encloses the text with a color formatting tag so it will use the given color.
- Function. Checks if a string can be found within another string and returns true if present and false if not present.
- Function. Searches for a substring within a string and returns the numerical position of the substring within the string.
- Function. Replaces all characters that exist between two other characters in the string.
- Function. Replaces one or more occcurrences of a substring inside a string.
- Function. Returns a substring that is defined by a starting and ending point in the original string.
- Function. Returns the indexed word from a string. Words are considered to be separated by whitespace. Returns "No String" if the requested index is beyond the number of words in the given string.
- Function. Replaces one or more occcurrences of a substring inside text.