Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- 1 Action Queue
- 2 Basic
- Action. Adds the specified actions to the Action Queue. Unless the Action Queue has been paused, the Action Queue will immediately begin running through its actions as soon as it has some. If there are already actions running in the queue, then new actions added to the queue will wait their turn, and the current trigger will be paused until the actions it added to the queue have executed.
- Action. Clears all actions currently in the action queue.
- Action. Returns true if the action queue is empty.
- Action. Pauses or unpauses the Action Queue. Pausing the Action Queue does not pause an action in the queue that is currently running, but will prevent subsequent actions from running until the queue is unpaused.
- Action. Turning a trigger off will prevent it from responding to events. A turned off trigger can still be run directly via a "Run Trigger" action.
- Function. Tests a trigger's conditions and returns true if they passed. This does not actually run the actions of the trigger. Note that the trigger's event is not actually firing, so functions that normally respond to events, such as "Triggering Unit", will not be meaningful in the context of using this function to testing a trigger's conditions.
- Function. Executes the specified trigger. If Trigger A calls "Run Trigger" to execute Trigger B, then Trigger A will not continue execution until either Trigger B returns, reaches the end of its actions, or reaches a "Wait" action. If Trigger B has a "Wait" action, and the Wait parameter of "Run Trigger" was set to Don't Wait, then Trigger A will resume execution. If the Wait parameter was set to Wait, then Trigger A will not resume execution until Trigger B has completed or returned.
- Function. Returns the trigger that calls this action.
- Function. Returns the number of times the specified trigger has had its conditions evaluated.
- Function. Returns the number of times the specified trigger has been executed.
- Function. Returns true if a trigger is turned on. Use the "Turn Trigger On/Off" action to turn a trigger on or off.
- Action. Allows the current trigger to be skipped when the Required Count number of players hit the escape key.
- Action. Kills all instances of the specified trigger that are currently running.
- Action. Waits until the specified trigger begins executing, and optionally waits until it has completed as well.